WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies? Look no further!
Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We recently secured a £5 million investment from Pelican Capital, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - It’s an exciting time to join the team!
Did you know YourParkingSpace has...
- 15+ full time engineers.
- 60m+ monthly requests.
- 5+ daily production deployments.
- Recently embarked on a technology stack transformation - from monolith to microservices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
- Working on our Android app to implement new features and identity and implement improvements
- Adding tests and increasing our coverage to make sure we're as stable as possible
- Help direct the architecture decisions on the future of the app
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 year’s commercial experience using Kotlin
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experienced with OAuth 2
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Flutter is not essential but will a benefit!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 24 days annual leave. Increasing by 1 day per year, after 3 years (maximum of 3 additional days).
- An additional day off for your Birthday (or the closest working day).
- Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote working.
- One course per month on the Udemy platform.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Mental health and wellbeing support. Including confidential counselling sessions from an external provider.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Tech scheme.
- Monthly parking credit, and free parking at the office.
- Gym membership at PureGym.
- Volunteering and fundraising for our chosen charity (Shout).
- Monthly team lunch.