The Role & Responsibilities
You are required to:
- communicate directly with team members of various roles, such as blockchain developers, game designers and artists. Good communication skills and eagerness to problem solve in a collaborative manner is a huge plus.
- design and build game systems with scalable architecture in mind
- implement and maintain game components that are well optimized and reusable
- have ability to convert design concepts or requirements into functional game feature and integrate it seamlessly into game
- have a sense of ownership to what you are building and no-compromise attitude towards quality of work
- English language proficiency
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software development with Unity3D
- Good knowledge of Unity3D and dealing with standard work processes such as scripting and animation
- Familiar with level design, camera, textures, and GUI implementation for isometric environments/maps.
- Experience with application of game physics
- Experience with mobile game development
- Knowledge of best practices for system architecture