London, London, United Kingdom
Yepic AI is building the future of video. Our unique technology makes video production as easy as sending an email. We turn text into AI-generated video in seconds without actors, cameras or studios. The project is led by a diverse team with backgrounds in computer vision and data science. The team has worked a host of influential startups and well-known names like BBC, MTV, GSK and more. We are a special task force of the sharpest minds handpicked by a VC fund to transform how the world creates imagery and video and we want YOU.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team based in London. You will work closely with the Business Development team lead by the CEO to uncover new opportunities. You’re providing quality, actionable information to Business Development in order to bring in new business.
As this is a junior role, you will receive mentorship and support from the team in learning about the media sector, how to effectively find clients and convert opportunities into revenue. This will give you amazing exposure to the wider business - also one of the benefits of being at a startup! This stepping stone position is great for anyone looking to work in the fast-paced world of a pioneering digital technology company.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but ambitious team in a fast-moving industry with an experienced founding team, strong backing and an array of exciting clients.
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 depending on experience, equity
In your first month.
We are in a new, exciting technical space so your focus will be on learning as much as you can about AI-generated video. We have built great relationships in the market before and kept things documented on Hubspot. You will will be helping source leads and add them to the correct automation pipelines. We will test your ability to perform some of the tasks in interviews, but feel free to state your case and show evidence in your initial application.
What We Offer
• Flexible working hours - we care about getting the job done more than the exact hours you’re at your desk.
• Equity - we believe employees should share in the success of the business.
• Fun and supportive culture - we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves.
• Inspiring surroundings - our office is filled with green life (mainly green screens though… we are a media company).
• Private members club access because you’re worth it.
• Opportunity to learn rapidly - you’ll be working with experienced media tech pioneers in a fast-paced company and industry.
• All the gimmicky perks tech companies offer… gym.. health insurance... bean bags.. beer bla bla bla.
•Dog-friendly environment - please have a dog.