Who is Yepic?:
We are building the future of video communication. Our AI technology help businesses communicate with their customers, staff and partners without language barriers. With our Yepic Studio API/SaaS HR and Sales, teams can make educational videos in minutes without actors, cameras, equipment or crew. We also have an exciting project in the translation space called vid voice. Vid Voice is the worlds first and only simultaneous video translation service that Dubs your lips in real time without interpreters (random stranger joining your private call), distracting subtitles or robotic voiceovers.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences across every part of the user journey. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will take the reigns and have a lot of responsibility. Specifically:
- Collaborate with product management (occasionally being a product manager) and engineering to create new products and improve our existing products.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design problems
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Figma, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Be part of building the universal translator for the video!
· Competitive salary + Shares
· Flexible Remote Working
· Generous maternity/paternity
· Annual company holiday (or two)
· Regular socials
· Cool offices
· Free Lunch Friday